Month: July 2018
On Helping and Diets
Hurro, it’s me, Little Scamp!
I wanted to talk to you about how helpful I am and yet I have still been put on a diet. Have you heard of diets? It is where you get no extra food, less dinner AND you are not allowed to take food from the baby or eat the things he drops on the floor. What good is a baby if you cannot eat the things he drops on the floor?!! It is all that Ladee called Mum’s fault because she keeps saying I am over weight. I can always rely on Dad to sneak me some bits though.
Here are some reasons why I should not ever be on a diet.
- I love to eat food.
- It will be winter soon and I need insulation as I am moulting all my fur just now.
- I am very good at helping with the dishes. Much better than squiggly who just takes them back out again instead of licking them.
- I am very helpful by guarding from intruders and barking at strange noises. We have had building work going on near our house for nearly two years now and I still make sure I am as vigilant as ever. Back when Squiggly was a little squiggly sometimes he would wake up and help me make lots of noise. I don’t know why this made Mum cry sometimes though…
- I am a good baby sitter.
- I am very good at being brushed. I never bite the brush like Ludo used to.
- I am very handsome. I get told all the time that I am.
8. I am still very good at helping with the chores, like chasing the vacuum cleaner or chewing up socks.
What do you think, if I present my case to mean old Ladee will I get to not be on a diet?